Product Instructions for Use
Category: Company News
Product Name: Disposable Protective Mask
Components: Non-woven fabric, melt-blown fabric
Indication for use
Disposable Protective Mask is intended for daily protection to wear, covering the user's mouth, nose and chin. Provide a physical barrier to prevent pathogenic microorganisms, body fluids, particulate matter, etc. from passing directly.
Complies with GB 2626-2006, KN95
Particle filtration efficiency (PFE)≥95%
Product Instructions for Use (Model MY2N2E, MY3N2E)
Select the appropriate mask, open the package, and take out the mask to cover the lower half of the face. Stretch the elastic straps behind both ears and adjust the metal nose piece to a better fitting shape by pressing down both sides. For removal of the mask, simply pull off one elastic strap from ear and avoid touching the outer surface of the mask (the contaminated surface).
1. Please check the packaging before use. Make sure it is not damaged or broken.
2. The product performance will be degraded after washing. If there is a liquid splash towards the mask, or it makes you hard to breathe, please replace it in time.
3. The product cannot be used in an anoxic place where the oxygen concentration is lower than 19.5%, and the harmful substance concentration might immediately threaten life and health.
4. The product is used by one specific person. Repeated use is not suggested.
5. The product shall be disposed according to medical waste regulations and shall not be discarded randomly.
10 pieces/bag, 1000 pieces/carton
Store the product in a clean room with a relative humidity of less than 80% at room temperature, no corrosive gases, cool, dry, and well ventilated.
Explanation of Symbols
Contact information of the manufacturer / after-sales service unit
Guangzhou Biofil Air Purification Materials Co.,Ltd.
Room 201, 2ND floor, workshop B, No.1 DouTang Road, YongHe Development Zone, Guangzhou, China
Tel: +86-20-32811888 Fax: +86-20-32811888-802 E-mail: email@example.com
【Date of issue or the latest revision】2020-04, Rev.A0